After too long away from the muddy racecourses, the Ibis Hakkalügi has returned in all of its throat-clearing phlegmatic glory. This time around a huge chunk of weight has been removed by making the frame out of carbon fiber. Combine the lightweight frame with Ibis’ classic cross geometry and you are definitely onto a winner. With features such as compression molded carbon dropouts, a carbon fiber seat tube insert and carbon head cups adding strength while dropping weight the ‘Lügi is ready for anything you throw at it.
Features of the Hakkalügi
- Classic cyclocross geometry
- Carbon fiber seat tube insert
- Compression molded carbon dropouts
- ’Hand Job’ cantilever mount cable stop
- 2.4 lb frame weight in size 55
- 2 color choices